Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kalau la...

MY HUMBLE COTTAGE


I would love to be a full-time housewife. My home would be squeaky clean! I can cook for my family, will send and fetch my daughter from school. I can really monitor her progress in school. I do not have to worry about tons and tons of panitia files, buddy support system files, spbt files, i do not have to mark students' essays. No need to nag them about the importance of learning the language ( sounds familiar?). Do not have to deal with school politics, PTK, kerani yang kerek etc etc.... Well, I don't know whether it will come true but maybe one day, Allah will grant my wish.. For the time being, pi la sekolah Shahid... hee..he...

2 comments:

jabishah said...

Shahid, insyaAllah... your wish will be granted. But penat wooo...

I love your hse! Kat Kulim ka?

Lizamurni Lokman said...

Shahid,

I wish you all the best. I understand how taxing and exhausting being a school teacher is...sabar eh...

lawa la rumah hang....besar..