Don't u know that everything happens for a reason and Allah knows what's the best for us. Lately, I've been bombarded with questions of "pasai apa anak sorang?", " la.. sorang ja anak?" etc.
Arrrggghhhh.. tension!! First, I managed to keep calm and answered "tak dak rezeki lagi" but after a while, I tend to lose it man!
What am I suppose to tell them? It's not within my power to actually get another child. Only God knows I try. I really am trying but still to no avail. I'm extremely happy with one child right now and having another one would be a blessing and I am grateful. But it's difficult to shut people's mouth. True, they have the right to say anything but they DO NOT have the right to hurt my feelings....
It hurts more when all the remarks come from relatives from both sides, mine and his. The "best" would come from a cousin of his, at their grandma's funeral! "Awat slow sangat?" What kind of person is that? Ok. She has 4 beautiful kids and good for her but she doesn't have to make that kind of statement or something like that.
People would never believe that I actually come from a family of 12! And I'm no.12. Guess, I am not like my mom. Fertile!
Just gimme an idea or two on how to face this kind of people as I'm already losing it.....
2 comments:
Well Shahid, mana boleh tutup mulut org. But I know exactly how you feel.... Just that it is different. In my case, "Semua perempuan??", "Tulah tak pandai..." Halloooo! Mmg lah I tak pandai play God. Now, I just play along. Pastu ngumpat ngan Jemir.. Hahaha! Dosa kering! ;-)
Take care babe. Don't worry too much.InsyaAllah ada rezeki.. ameen!
Shahid,
I agree with Ja. I face the same problem gak....people keep on asking "All boys? Kena buat girl sorang ni" hish....they all ingat senang ker nak buat2? I dah bersyukur sgt ada 3 heroes tu...why la these people tak boleh tgk org senang?
So, Shahid, don't care so much about what people are saying...just ignore, masa time they all start to ask you, you just tune your brain to your favourite song, konon2 tgh dengar lagu bukan org bebel....heheheh.....I did that before and it worked...
Post a Comment