Friday, November 7, 2008

MAK

She's almost 75 now but can be so stubborn from time to time. My hubby would agree that I got that trait from her. I love her to death. All this while I assumed she has a good and blessed live with my dad but one small incident recently shows the opposite. Now I'm wondering whether she truly loves him. They have spent almost 60+ of years together, shared ups and downs together, keeping each other's secrets from the rest of the world. I do not know what to call it if that is NOT love! Maybe as they grow old, they change and love fades....God forbids! But she is now showing signs that she loathes him and can't stand to be near him at all. Pity my dad! Maybe once upon a time ago he did something that really pissed her of, who knows, and she didn't want to forgive him or maybe it's just a sign that they are growing old or they are becoming senile. Whatever it is, I hope the love is there to stay.

1 comment:

jabishah said...

Shahid,
I somewhere managed to get thru your blog here. Welcome darling to the world of blogging & I wanna have the honour to be the 1st commenting.OK, here we go...
I am an outsider & hardly know what really happened. However I hope things will be good & better. Guess this is the time when they need their kids the most. You hang in there darling! Mmmuah!
Ps- I love your template;-)