Monday, November 24, 2008

Mak Yang Sedih..

Have u ever felt that everything that u do is not suffice when it comes to your daughter? I bet my life that every mom in this world wants the best for their kids. It's a school holiday now so Adia couldn't attend her mengaji class in Kulim. I decided to send her to a Qiraati class nearby for the next 6 weeks. My Adia... it's very difficult for her to make new friends. All this while she's been alone. Anak tunggal kan. But she's a very good and faithful friend, bukan nak puji anak but this comes from her friends' statement tp nak mula kawan tu memang difficult for her. She's very shy.
This morning she started her Qiraati session here in Desa Aman. First I promised to wait outside the class but I decided to go to my friend's house nearby. When I drove away, I glanced at her. There she was, sitting quietly away from the rest. Kesiannya..... I felt like crying, no..no.. bukan felt lagi dah..I cried.!Teruk kan. But that's for her own good, rite? I felt helpless but I know that I have be strong for her. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. InsyaAllah....

No comments: