And this is my first entry for 2009. I survived the first 5 days of schooling. As usual I'm teaching Form 5 and Form 4. What's new? Still the KP, still Ketua Pentaksir Kawasan, SPBT teacher and still going on strong (insyaAllah). So far so good. But after 5 hectic days, I totally surrender and took my first nap Thursday and woke up grumpily. It was not nice eh? It's Friday now and I got my much needed rest.
I did ask for transfer last year but again they rejected the application. I've been in the same school for the last 9 years and getting sick and tired of the situation. Students come and go but I'm still there teaching. On Tuesday my ex-student Ridhwan Saidin came to school. He's doing his TESL in Australia and I'm so proud of him as he says that I'm his inspiration..Ha....ha.. perasan sat but come to think of it, I'm kinda glad that he turned out to be ok. As for the rest of my students? well, some are doing well in Uitm and Poli, but majority of them are either Met Rempits or working in factories here in Kulim. Most of the girls are now married with children but they are not doing well in lives.
I will not ask much from my present students as I know they are weak and English is their third language after BM and Tamil. What I need from them is to concentrate in the class and not to misbehave in class. As for the boys, please do not fool around thinking that you people are so great. You guys don't even have sijil SPM, comprehend?
No comments:
Post a Comment