Thursday, January 15, 2009

LOVE OF A LIFETIME






I guess the time was right for us to say

We'd take our time and live our lives

Together day by day

We'll make a wish and send it on a prayer

We know our dreams can all come true

With love that we can share

With you I never wonder--will you be there for me


With you I never wonder--you're the right one for me


I finally found the love of a lifetime

A love to last my whole life through

I finally found the love of a lifetime

Forever in my heart

I finally found the love of a lifetime


With every kiss, our love is like brand-new


And every star up in the sky


Was made for me and you


Still we both know that the road is long


We know that we will be together


Because our love is strong


I finally found the love of a lifetime


A love to last my whole life through


I finally found the love of a lifetime


Forever in my heart


I finally found the love of a lifetime



I personally love this song by Firehouse. Before I met Rizal I had promised myself that I would dedicate this song to my loved one and he..he.. boy, I did. He also has his song for me and guess what was it? KC & Jojo - All my life! Tak romantik langsung! Anyway, I do accept him for what and who he is. This September marks our 10th anniversary and how time flies.



I actually met him in UKM and he was in the same Kamsis with Siti. She was the match maker la kekononnya. Our first date was in Beranang when he volunteered to send CT, Dla and myself there for our practical. The rest is history! I know he is not perfect in so many ways (who is?) but believe me he is my love of a lifetime...









1 comment:

sam said...

Mak you are great!I love you mak