Thursday, January 22, 2009

Handbags

Hubby bought this D&G

This is the latest - my Elle handbag

Tali sudah putus and the clasp too - Cap Ayam



Giossardi - Bought in SOGO



My favourite - Sacha



I'm not an avid fan of handbags. For the past few years I had been using the same old Sacha handbag that my sis bought in KL. My hubby bought one in Germany during his trip last March, a Dolce & Gabbana. But I don't use it all the time as it is only for special occasion like pi makan kenduri. My Sacha was a very comfortable handbag to carry around. One thing for sure, I love oversized handbags as I love to throw everything inside it. From my purse to my buku mesyuarat. Not to forget receipts, tons and tons of them!



When I went to KL last December, I bought a new handbag. It was nice and kinda cheap. RM143 to be exact. Bought it in SOGO. Ok la, but not as comfortable as my old Sacha. Mula la tak mau bawak but too scared to admit, takut my hubby bising.


School reopened and I used that new bag despite the not-so-comfortable situation. Then, a friend of mine offered me this new handbag for only RM50. No brand, cap Ayam kot but it is oversized and sooo comfortable to carry. Penting nih! She bought it at the night market in Batu Feringghi. So far so good and I fell for it and paid her RM50.


Yesterday, we went to Sunway Carnival for our dinner and guess what happened? Memang Cap Ayam betul! The clasp of the handbag was broken and I just paid for it two weeks ago! Ruginya...


So, after much deliberation with my banker, he gave his consent and I got myself a new Elle handbag. It was a good bargain too. With 50% discount I only paid RM136.00.

So for the past 2 months I actually paid RM329 for three handbags! Opsss.... ;)

No comments: