1. Early morning - buy breakfast for mak and pak. My mom only takes kuih apam in the morning but my pak eats nasi lemak, mind u, dia ordered anything but nasi lemak in front of the school. We had to go to Kepala Batas to buy them. Don't mind at all. This is an opportunity for us to spend time together
2. Afternoon -Around 11.00 a.m buy lunch for them. See, my sis, she doesn't really cook when people are around.
3. Evening - Around 5.30p.m, out we go to buy them dinner and supper for my dad. And look what I bought..
This is called "peknga"
Adia at the lobby with some merry CNY decorations. Eric Chia died here, it was his hotel what, but thankfully, nothing happened.he..he..
Tol Juru, packed with cars.
It took us quite a while to reach Parit Buntar as there were many cars on the road. Even here in Nibong Tebal, cars were moving in snail pace
Alhamdullillah, We reached P. Buntar safe and sound. Here's a picture of Adia and her cousins.
Here goes, My mom-in-law would cook for us, mind you, I just assist here and there. She's a good cook. We eat, we chat till wee hours. It would be merrier if everybody's there, from the first to the youngest. Chat and drink free flow of tea, Topics? anything under the sun. And sometimes they talked about the same old topics but I just played along as if the news was still new to me. Actually I've already heard about it for like 10th to 15th times!
In the evening we went to Bagan Serai to buy some shirts for Rizal. He's a big size man and it's kinda difficult to get a nice and decent Ts. It's either in Prangin Mall in Penang or Padang Besar in Perlis. Fortunately we found 1 place where they sell big sized Ts in Bagan Serai. We purchased some Ts and a shirt.
After lunch today, we headed back to Kulim. I'm glad we still have parents and I promise I will try to visit them often :)
No comments:
Post a Comment