As mentioned, on the 2nd of Raya Haji we went to Puchong for the meminang. I was not in the mood of celebrating but tak mau la ruin the event so I just went along. It's a good thing though to get away from the sombre mood.

Emi's (BIL) apartment in Shah Alam.

The fiance, Siti Nurafidah

Gambar topsy-turvy sorry, salam dulu??

Baru sarung cincin??!! hehehe

Ours and theirs ( the legendary green apples, En. Sharizal?)

Our hantaran, cantik kan? hehehehe... sapa order ntah ;)

The discussion and that's my FIL second from the right

My MIL, Siti, Kak Inda (my biras) and I. Welcome to Sharif clan, Siti.

The very nervous Emi and the radiant Siti :D
Best wishes to you, Shahril Helmi and Siti, may Allah bless you always and be strong to go through any obstacles ahead of you. May you find peace and happiness in each other, Amin...
2 comments:
Such lovely hantarans.. it's been a while since anyone in my family has a wedding (in which I am actively involved, that is).. So when is the wedding? Cuti sekolah tak turun Melaka ke babe?
hi darling,
bila mau deliver daa..i heard u r past overdue? anyway, the wedding will be in june if i'm nt mistaken. u take care,la.
Post a Comment