Friday, January 29, 2010

Near Death Experience!

Ha... exaggerate ja lebih title tu. But honestly, this experience is actually like a wake up call for me. I was feeling fatigue last week and I blamed it on school works, studies and so on. Well, I was sadly mistaken. Went to KPJ for a checkup and the result?!

Sugar level : 13
Blood Pressure :140/100! + fever


Aiyoo.., so I had no choice but to be warded for 3 days. You see, the last time I got admitted was in 2000 when I gave birth to Adia. But I was happy at that time, so staying for 2 3 nights in the hospital was ok. tapi kali ni, I was bored to death. Rizal went to work, the girl kept me company but couldn't stop complaining about being bored. Can't blame her, though.

KPJ is a new hospital and they haven't install Astro channel yet,unlike KMC. So, I ended up watching Ho Chak! That was the episode when the hosts went to China and tried exotic food ( boleh bayangkan depa makan apa??!!)


Now I'm recovering. Really really have to watch my diet, no more teh tarik, no more nasi2 for me. Minum plain water SAHAJA. Forget about losing weight, as my friend Jabishah said, you diet not only to lose weight but also for your health! True, Ja and thanks for your word of wisdom.




5 bottles of this- isotonic solution kot??

To tell you the truth, I'm kinda serik and I really don't want to go thru this episode anymore. Selagi daya, I will try to watch my diet. Semoga Allah memberiku kekuatan menahan nafsu nak makan KFC!! Hehehe...


3 comments:

sam said...

Ish mak ni! Mana bleh cakap near death!!! Ya! Memang boring duk hospital! Jangan cakap near death lagi!

Puteri's territory said...

ogosh Shahid!
I hope everything will turn out better for you. Oh yes being hospitalised is so boring, I was there last week as Hilman was sick,

I was that bored that I was closed to talk to myself, lucky thing I had the opportunity to blog, so I was able to express myself through it, though not much but it did help.

You take care ok?

shahid said...

thanks puteq, now i'm recovering. yes, i read yr post in yr blog and really hope he's fine now and NO! you are NOT a bad mother, tau...