Wednesday, December 9, 2009






Lately I feel so numb. Malas nak buat apa-apa pun. Usually I can't wait for a long school holidays but not this year. Sometimes I feel so guilty to laugh or to have fun with Rizal and Adia. I know this is not healthy I really-really wish this numbness will go away .





I'm tired of crying, can't even listen to When You're Gone






I know the feeling will go away will but the idea of going through it for a period of time really gets into me.





I'm in a dire need of having a vacation. Tak kira la nak pi mana pun.





Penang pun ok or even SP.
Can't believe I would say this but " Cepatla Sekolah..." I'll Be busy with my school work and InsyaAllah things will be ok.

1 comment:

sam said...

Mak jangan sekali2 bukak lagu tu yer. Kalau tak... ADIA NANGIS LAH!