Thursday, June 25, 2009

Slumber Party




Adia invited two of her good friends to sleep over our house today. The truth is I'm kinda tired to entertain a bunch of 9 y.o girls as my day was a bit hectic today. But as usual, pity her... so I gave my permission. It's Friday tomorrow so I was hoping this would just be A O.K. Little did I know that these 3 girls can be very noisy! They were screaming and chatting and singing over Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga's songs. Hmmm.... They really are enjoying themselves. She told me just now that they want to sleep late so that they can chat. Nak sembang apa lagi? Kt school sembang tak habis-habis. Aiyoo! Really wish I could sleep well tonight and hopefully they would wake up late tomorrow so that I can at least have 2 to 3 hours for myself . Penatnya..:(

1 comment:

sam said...

Mak, nanti bleh tak buat lagi slumber party?