And last week, during the first week of the holidays, I got an offer letter to do a Masters Degree in TESOL. Hmm....Tak tau la... Yes, I did apply for it but I didn't expect to get it. Accepting this offer means I would have to change my schedule. Some sacrifices are needed in order to go through this phase of life. It makes me wonder, am I strong enough to walk on water? Smart enough to coming out of the rain? I'm now going where the wind blows....
I'm actually scared to face this new life, scared to be a student again, making new friends, takut tak terkejar nanti with school work, family and classes. Hmmm I really really don't know. My heart says yes, half of my mind says yes too but the other half is saying, "kesian kt Adia, kesian kt Rizal, hidup dah ok, awat nak cari susah, you lead a comfortable life now bla..bla..bla.."
Susahnyaaa...... Well, should I ?
2 comments:
Shahid,
You should!!! That's my opinion, but the decision is yours...totally up to you, don't let other people influence you too much when it comes to such matter...
All the best to you....
thanks dkny. and i do think i should proceed with the plan kan? insyaAllah..
Post a Comment