
It's been a while since I last wrote my entry ya. Been very busy with school, family and assignments...cheh.. not really....
Yes, I've started my classes in USM and to tell you the truth, penat gila.. but kinda fun spending time with new friends. I car pool with two ladies from Kulim, Kak Noreha from MRSM PDRM and this adik Nurul from Kolej MARA. Nice people and easy to work with and fun too. Then we have Fid from Alma and Adz from MRSM Transkrian. These two are in my TESOL Practice Class. Some juniors from UKM, Kaz and Syikin and my Tesl4 senior, Kak Syakirah. Together we study and do assignments. So far so good and no regrets.
We are allowed to take 2 subjects per semester and I took Theory and Practice in TESOL and Statistics Reasoning ( It's called Penaakulan Statistik in BM but we call it Penaklukan Stats). This is really a headache for me la. FYI, I got C6 for my modern maths in SPM and I didn't even take Add Maths. Aiiyyooo... sangat susah!! ANOVA tu apa ha? miu, kiu , chi, x bar, boxplot, stem and leaf, histogram... what the heck la... But never mind, this is a challenge for you Shahid!
1 comment:
Wow! Have a wonderful time embarking on this journey.. that's right, find all the support system you can get, you're gonna need it! Haha.. you're gonna do great! Go girl!
Post a Comment