His name is Haji Hassan B Othman. He's 84 years old. He is not feeling well now and only eats a small portion of food nowadays. He's getting weak day by day. The old age is really catching up on him.
He used to be a big and strong man, see, he was a farmer. Raising 14 children was not a problem for him and my mum. But, they struggled jugak financially. To raise 14 children was not an easy task to do, but I never heard them complaint.
Being the youngest in the family, I didn't really see the hurdles or obstacles that they faced. Everything was prepared for me, come to the extend where other siblings got envied. I know this, but what the heck? That, my friend, is the advantage of being the youngest ;)
Anyway, I owe him a lot! I can't afford to pay back what he had sacrificed for me. He's a friendly man who likes to chat but now he has became very quiet, and once a while would cry and becoming too emo. Well, that's my pak. He has a soft heart.
I know that everything is in Allah's hand but I'm praying very very hard, if it is the time for him to go, Ya Allah, Kau permudahkanlah segala-galanya. Janganlah Kau membuat dia menderita Ya Allah.
I know sooner or later our parents will have to go and that time,like it or not we will have to face it. Frankly, I'm prepared to face it. Pity him, my pak. I love him as much as I love my mak tapi we seldom show our love and affection to him. Balik2 selalu dengan mak and not once I heard him complaint anak tak tunjuk sayang kt dia. I really hope that he knows that we love him sooo much....
No comments:
Post a Comment