It has been a while since I last posted my entry in the blog. No. not busy but lazy! Anyway, just came back from Alor Setar visiting my parents and spent 2 nights there with them. Nothing much to be told as things are as usual. Watched Mawi and Ekin tied the knot on tv. Rizal kutuked them but I don't care. Mawi has the right to choose his bride and he chose Ekin. Ok la. He calls me fanatik Mawi and I just don't care..hee...he... Lantak ler, jealous la tu!
This 26th December we'll be going to KL as he has to attend this school reunion on the 27th. Taking the chance to do a year end shopping with my sister (and to spend my duit bonus jgk) and also have promised Adia to go to Aquaria la Petrosains la. I'm thinking of going back to Bangi ( down memory lane la konon) but can't do that due to time constraint.
I had my dinner outside just now. Had myself a bowl of moi sup that turned out to be tasteless and watery with bits of chicken and a pinch of chilli powder. It's RM3 per bowl. Mahainya..But it's okay since I felt full too.
Today was a productive day as I went to Adia's school to purchase her exercise books and sports attire ( need to change the size every year.. hee.....hee... anak mak-kembang!) and went to her WKE to pay for her transit fees for January 2009. Everthing was settled. I can sleep well tonight ;)
1 comment:
:O kembang? xD
Post a Comment