Saturday, July 10, 2010

Love Of My Life


Seriously, she's growing up,fast! Takut.. I'm losing my little girl. This evening she put some lipgloss on her lips...:)
Well, she loves Lady Gaga, and I think she likes Zac Efron too but she obviously denies it! She cried when Argentina lost the other day ;p
She doesn't really look like me,huh? Nampak nerd sikit with the specs..huhuhu...
But seriously, her perangai is totally me!
One thing about her her, she's very compassionate especially to old folks and I really really like that!
I really hope she grows up to be a good person inside out....
And I love her soooo much....muahhh!!








1 comment:

Puteri's territory said...

omigosh Shahid!

She has the same sweet smile as you are. The type that just shines from the heart.

How time flies kan Shahid? That day when my eldest had to go for her camp, I cried bucket, missing her terribly and that was not her first time going on a camp, but the fact that connection was non-existence made it too much to bear.