
Green with envy to be exact! There's this one teacher in my school, cantik and she's rich! and stylo and pretty and busuk nya hati!! Wrong sequence connector there, supposed to use "but"..stylish, pretty BUT busuknya hati!! So I name her Cikgu X
What happened was, my other fellow teacher, we shall call her Cikgu Z, bought a new MPV. Nice ride for a big family like hers. So she drove to school yesterday. Kami pun apa lagi, went out from the staff room to admire and to check out her new ride. Ya la, happy for my friend as she only drove an old car before this. Mula la puji-pujian as that car is REALLY nice and big!
Suddenly, this Cikgu X came and gave negative comments about the car, minyak diesel cepat rosak, body macam bus mini, bunyi macam lori, kalau start mesti jerking dulu baru jalan and so on. She also mentioned that it was a waste to spend RM150k for a car like that.
Allahhuakbar! I swore I saw Cikgu Z's face , totally changed! She was happy a moment ago and then someone came and stole her moment. It was an awkward situation at that time and no one dared to say a word.
I knew I had to do something so I said to Cikgu X " Hang dengki la tu! Bukan boleh tengok orang lebih pada hang kan? Ikut suka dia la nak beli apa pun. Ada dia mintak duit tu kat hang ka?"
Oh! Sorry ya if it sounds harsh to you but memang puas hati and other teachers started to laugh. Lagi la sakit hati dia! She was so pissed off and left the parking space! Dia ja yang ada perasaan, orang lain tak ada ka? Fikir la sikit!
Then, we continued to belek2 the car..hehehe
3 comments:
good one Shahid. I just wish I have the courage to snap people like that too.
puteq,
i had to do it, tak tahan sgt and i really pity that cikgu z tu. Please don't judge me ya, i baik jgk, kot..hahaha
of course, you sangat baik. care enough to help a friend by being sarcastic. hahaha.
Post a Comment