Thursday, February 4, 2010

Senyuman di bibir

Kucing pun pandai senyum

In my school, there are only 6 male teachers and the rest are females. We are very2 close to the extend where we can share yellow jokes among ourselves. Usually the males would keep quiet while the females gelak terbahak2. Malu la tu. Anyway, there's this one male teacher, he's not married but baik and a bit softy. Yesterday, I stayed back to complete my work and he approached me..



" Shahida, nak cakap sikit, pasai kita dua"



" Alamak, apa dia R? Takutnya!!!( See, I was joking)"



And he told me everything.... Don't get me wrong ya. He told me that he couldn't sleep for many nights because another male teacher refused to speak to him. The reason? Well, this R had sent the teacher numerous sms asking about his day, his health and so on. I think that teacher is freaking out coz he got that from a male friend kot.



I wanted to laugh but tahan,tahan... Jaga hati kawan. R said that the last sms that he sent was " Senyuman manis dibibir, seindah budi bahasa". You see, R in not a Malay and I believe he doesn't understand the reaction that male teacher gave and I think that that male teacher thinks R is trying to hit on him kot???



So I volunteered to ask that teacher, I swore I could see a smile on R's face. So, rasa2 R slept like a baby last night!

2 comments:

sam said...

tak paham...

shahid said...

tak paham sudah... not for kids ya!!!