
There is no excuse for me going AWOL here, i'm just feeling malas. i have like 1001 ideas to pour in my blog but frankly, i didn't feel like writing any. But today rasa rajin sikit so here we go :
1. I graduated last September and Alhamdullillah. These two best friends really had a big impact on my 2 year journey as a part time student. I don't think i would be able to endure anything without their help. Terima kasih banyak2 ya esp to my hubby. Orang tak tahu apa yg kita lalui kan? But I'm so glad you were there to guide me and to tahan all tantrums that I threw..huhuhu bebai :D. And to Sabrina Adia.. thank you sebab tolong jadi my one and only audience when I practiced for my endless presentations and thank you for your comments yang tajam itu..hehehehe
2. My 2 nieces got engaged and it was great. I just wish my mom was there to witness the event.
3. I seriously terus-terusan miss my mom. Someone told me.." sudah-sudah la" but you don't know how I feel and believe me, you would feel the same thing if your mom is no longer here (not that i pray for that ya..jangan salah anggap). Missing my mom means missing my one and only channel to talk and mengadu about anything under the sun. Tk perlu tapis-tapis. You can simply tell her anything and believe me she won't judge you. Like right now, someone hurt my feeling but I can't tell my husband or my sister.. Ohh..how I miss her. True enough la when people say Kasih ibu tak boleh diganti.. Memang betul... :"((
4. And that leads us to my last point. This is my resolution ( tak yah tunggu new year ya). Those who hurt me, those who are "green", it's okay. I have no anger, no grudge ya but I'll make sure I'll keep a distance. I know where I stand, and I know where I belong.. Don't worry, I won't even try to be in the circle ya..
Dear me,
FORGET WHAT HURT YOU IN THE PAST BUT NEVER FORGET WHAT IT TAUGHT YOU
Love,
Me
1 comment:
Hi,
Kak Shahid, congrats on your achievement. Yes, indeed our love ones are those few who will be with us through thick and thin.
Glad to discover your blog.
Do drop by mine too.
Regards,
Chinda
Post a Comment