
I'm now 50kg! Now that I got your attention, do keep on reading. Haa..ha.. that is the truth my dear friends. 50 + 45 more = 95!!!! That is not fat. that's obese!
Let me tell you something, when I was in my teens and in uni, I was never a thin girl. But the heaviest I would go is 80kg. But I know my friends do accept me for what I am. It didn't really bother me at that time.
In 1998, I got engaged and I was at the peak of my weight, 80kg. It was not a very nice ceremony as I was "rendang" at that time. But deep in my heart I determined to shed some kilos before my wedding in 1999. So I had less than a year to do that. I wanted to be a beautiful bride.
Believe me, it was a painful painful process. But the determination was there and I didn't want to be a joke on my wedding day. Rizal is big but I didn't care coz I love him and it's ok coz he's a man(?!)
What I did was I exercise using skipping rope and cut down on my meal and it worked! On my wedding day, my weight was 56kg! This is a true story as you can see my picture above. Ohh... what a glory glory day it was!
But then, I got pregnant and as time passed by I let myself go......... I started to eat things I love to eat and there's no point or reason for me to lose weight. This was the biggest mistake ever. After giving birth to Adia, I didn't take cake of me. I let myself drifted away.......
This year marks the 10th year of my anniversary and also marks my 95kg! huaaa....
So my dear friends, the moral of the story is do not let youself go, I know we have families to take care but we ( I! ) need to put me first starting right now!
I will not aim for 50 or 55. I'm going for 65-70. Possible? Only time will tell. One thing for sure, I'm going to endure the same process again. Mak tolong!!!!

4 comments:
sukanya gmbr tue...
nmpk maksu cntik..
nsb baik bukan gmbr yg bertunang tue..(maksu tau maksud kak kan)
ala maksu..biar jelah..
comel pa..
lgpun kita semua kan sm ja satu family..hehehehe
owh lupa lagi satu..
apa yang penting??
KITA HAPPY!!
Shahid dear,
You know, Ive seen your recent pics in FB & what got my attention was your beautiful complexion. Frankly, I didn't notice the extras ;-)
My advice is not for you to watch your diet merely to look good. Tell me, hv you ever seen me doing any sort of exercises back in college? Never babe! I was so the "puteri lilin"! But quite recently I realised I needed to lead a healthier life. I must exercise. I have 4 my dear to look after. I want to be there for them as long as Allah permits & definitely I wouldn't want to burden them with my lack of health.Looking good is a big bonus of course. Mmmuah!
alah mak, kita 3 sekeluargakan gundu...
Post a Comment