Adia came back from school yesterday and told me something that I really hate to hear. She told me that there was this prefect, she hit Adia and Balkis on the shoulder andthen shouted " Sakit dak, gemuk?" Aiyo, that really pissed me off! I'm a teacher and I know the rules and regulations of being a prefect. You can't simply hit people suka2. So, I called up my friend who happens to be a teacher there and told her everything.
So, today she came home and told me that her PK HEM went to her class to investigate the case. She asked Adia what really happened and promised to take actions. And before she went out, she said " Balik bagitau kt mak,na". Bagitau kat mak? Takut kena saman ka? I won't do that of course but children can be cruel sometimes. A slap on a wrist won't hurt a child kan?
I'm not protecting my daughter, kalau salah memang salah. But she did not do anything wrong at that time and so did her friend.
So, we will see whether actions will be taken or not.
4 comments:
Shahid,
You know what? The other day Danish citer kat aku yg ada sorang budak ni std 1 jugak suka ketuk kepala anak aku tuh. Aku rasa bengang gak tapi tak tau nak buat camner....ok ker if gi jumpa cikgu dia and complain? aku takut nanti org kata aku ni over protective kat anak pulak...
Dkny,
I think u should go and see the class teacher and inform her about it and no, u r not being protective, it shows that u love him. lantak la org nak kta apa, mcm aku ni, dah la ada sorang tu ja..
Shahid & Dikny,
If I were you, I not only ring up your friend but would also go to school & tell the teacher plus warn the prefect. My girls' friends esp Wardah's know how bitchy her mom can be. I'm not sure with boys Dikny, but it worked. When they are aware that this person's mom mmg lah very the menyibuk & over protective, they will somehow back off & go create troubles with others.
One more thing, ever since year 1, I have taught my girls to tell their friends how a garang mom they have. So, I face less problem of pensil kena curi & sesuka hati je ambil harta org.
Hahahaha! Really come to think of it... I can act worse than the kids themselves.
ish..xkira gak la even maksu pun cikgu gak..tapi Adia xberslah..klu bleh saman ja..bdk tue pun..kecik2 dah jahat..nak kena nie..(mrh yg membuak2)
Post a Comment